As the year draws to a close you may be turning your thoughts to the need to reenergise your team to face the challenges of the new year.
Whether continuing to work virtually, in a hybrid model, or returning full time to the office, we must continue to equip our workforce with the necessary tools to keep themselves safe and help improve individual and team performance.
We have a range of fun, interactive presentations and workshops that can be delivered in person or online that provide powerful messaging and of course our trademark magical touch.
Here’s an example of some of the topics we can cover:
- Safety leadership is a behaviour not a position – we are all responsible for promoting a positive safety culture
- Everyone has the right and indeed duty to intervene on any unsafe act
- The best way to predict the future is to create it – we need to create our own safe future
- We need to keep our eye on the ball but also be aware of the bigger picture – sometimes we can be too focussed on a task
- The importance of engaging in quality conversations
- Working together
- Often we see what we expect to see rather than what is there
- The importance of following procedures
- Caring for each other
- The power of the team – how we all have a part to play.
- Assessing team members skills, how we allocate tasks and how we can support each other.
- Planning, the pitfalls in making assumptions, the importance of asking questions, keeping track of projects.
- Breaking out of the ‘silo’ mentality, dealing with internal competition, cross team cooperation, being open to flexible approaches to tasks, new ways of working and thinking
- Finding innovative solutions to problems, at how looking for new ways of tackling a task can mean less time, effort & resource being expended
- The importance of letting some things go
- Health and wellbeing
Get in touch to find out how we can inspire your team.