No other medium brings you face to face contact with your market like an exhibition does.
So once you’ve got your stand booked you now have an ideal opportunity to promote your products, services and company values. You can build and develop relationships with new and existing clients, educate visitors to your stand, demonstrate products and services and generate quality leads.
few attractions can top the effectiveness of a powerful magical presentation
Here are a few fast facts to help you maximise your company’s impact at an exhibition.
1. Set exhibition objectives
2. Send out pre exhibition invites to clients and prospects to visit your stand
3. Create a good first impression – you are the face of your company
4. Dress appropriately
5. Look welcoming – unfold those arms; put your phone away
6. Don’t eat on the stand
7. Listen to your visitors before you launch into a sales pitch – Find out who they are; What company they work for; What their needs are
8. Ask qualifying questions
9. Record details of everyone you talk to
10. Follow up all contacts immediately after the exhibition
11. Make sure you take breaks
12. And finally – wear comfortable shoes – it can be a long day standing on your feet
Of course you also need to stand out from the crowd and in an exhibition hall where hundreds of companies are competing for attention, few attractions can top the effectiveness of a powerful magical presentation.
If you would like find out more about how we can increase traffic, quality leads, interest and excitement on YOUR next exhibition stand then contact us now.